The much-awaited & top spot of French most-watched series, Lupin, will unfold the stories behind Lupin part 2 on June 11.
Season 1 has thrilled the audience with mystery. Lupin, been the highly anticipated series among money heist fans as season one ends with a huge cliffhanger. Fortunately, the concluding part is on its way to quench the thirst for predictions. Netflix has already confirmed the final episodes & is available for streaming on Netflix this June 11 Friday. The teaser of part two, dropped on May 11, takes the story to the next level.
Season one -The story
Inspired by a book series, in season 1, first five episodes, Omar Sy as Assane Diop, a gentleman thief, draws inspiration from the character Arsene Lupin a character created by Maurice Leblanc. He is involved in high-heists, but his thefts have been morally justifiable, and this time, he manages to pull off his grand necklace heist. He sets out to avenge his father Babakar, Fargass Assande, for an injustice inflicted by a wealthy businessman & his employer Herve Pierre as Hubert Pellegrini. Assane’s life went upside down when his father is accused of a crime that he didn’t commit. The emotional back story provides it the depth. Still, the plan didn’t work accordingly to retaliate against Pelligrini’s crimes. Part one, the nail-biting finale, was with the Raoul being kidnapped by Pellegrini’s henchman. This season has nailed the sense of intrigue & now the hunches of fans are going to over with the next five episodes.
Lupin Part 2 Plot
Part 2 official trailer shows Assane Diop, a classic thief, desperately looking for his son Raoul who Pellegrini’s henchman kidnaped on his birthday from the beach party. Assane’s prioritize making every possible effort to get his son back. However, Pellegrini plans well to decoy Assane by using Assane’s son as bait. This time, we see Assane is back to take vengeance on his son and his father in the most tricked way. Meanwhile, the team of cops recognizes Assane, and he becomes the most wanted man in France. How he is going to manage the plots against him feels almost like mission impossible. Still, it looks like the story will be fascinating and take turns as the gentleman draws up a great plan to take his revenge with Pellegrini & settle all the scores with action-packed episodes. The next season will undoubtedly take the audience’s heart with its legendary characters and roller coaster story.
The Cast of Lupin Part 2
- Omar Sy as Assane Diop (Mamadou Haidara as Young Assane), a gentleman thief, is the center and show star character with some other major roles. The chances are likely that the cast will return in the next five.
- Ludivine Sagnier as Claire, Assane’s ex-girlfriend and the mother of his child & Ludmilla Makowski as young Claire.
- Etan Simon as Raoul, the son of Assane and Claire.
- Fargass Assandé as Babakar, Assane’s late father.
- Antoine Gouy as Benjamin Ferel, Assane’s bosom buddy of childhood.
- Hervé Pierre as Hubert Pellegrini, a powerful business tycoon, an opportunist patriarch.
- Nicole Garcia as Madame Anne Pellegrini, Hubert’s wife.
- Clotilde Hesme as Juliette Pellegrini, Hubert and Anne’s daughter.
- Vincent Garanger as Gabriel Dumont, the commissioner of the police department.
- Johann Dionnet as young Gabriel Dumont.
- Vincent Londez as Captain Romain Laugier, a police captain.
- Shirine Boutella as Lieutenant Sofia Belkacem, a lieutenant detective.
- Soufiane Guerrab as Youssef Guedira, a detective.
- Moussa Sylla as Lieutenant Barreto.
- Adama Niane as leonard.
- Marie Barraud as Helene Dumont.
Will it is the Concluding Season?
Well, the doubt still exists. It will be interesting to see whether Assane’s quest for revenge takes us to part 3, but undoubtedly the adventures packed with mysteries are all around, and we can’t wait to see them.