Are you looking for the best New Year 2022 Instagram Story Ideas, captions and taglines? Well, my friend, you’ve come to the right place.
Because we’re well aware that the beginning of a new year is always exciting, and 2022 will be no exception. So, there’s no excuse not to celebrate this New Year’s Eve in style, even though it’s a little less high-profile than usual.
Therefore, after you’ve picked out the best New Year’s Eve songs and chilled your bubbly(wine) for the midnight toast, you’ll finally be able to celebrate the end of 2021. Well, we’re not saying that it’s a crime to just snuggle up on the couch and watch movies on New Year’s Eve.
So, no matter what your plans are, you’ll probably spend time with family and friends to close out the year. You’ll want to capture those moments with your loved ones on camera. To make your photo stand out, you’ll need a great caption for Instagram!
The New Year’s Eve Instagram caption are just as important as the images itself (since no one wants to start the year off with an underperforming post). Due to the fact that you probably don’t want to think after a night spent drinking, we came up with a list of the top Instagram captions that you can use for this New Year’s Eve. With everything from quotes, puns, and cute phrases for the new year, there’s something in here for everyone that’ll get them started on the right foot.
- Unlike you, I feel like the year 2022.
- Until I see the trailer, I’m not buying a 2022 calendar.
- The year cannot come to an end: That would mean admitting that 2021 is here.
- Here’s to a new year and another chance to get it right.
- It’s never too late to wear sequins.
- We’re getting ready for the new year…
- Before anything else, Champagne.
- I’m probably wearing all that glitter.
- This New Year’s Eve, I will stay up late—not to ring in a new year, but to ensure this one leaves.
- I’m looking forward to doing and drinking, not sitting around and thinking.
- It’s the same old me in the new year.
- Let’s toast to those who love us, to those who lost us, and to those who are still lucky enough to know us.
- We wish you a very happy new year, while you stir the eggnog and lift the toddy.
- I hope that all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- Next.” – Me to 2021
- Ten o’clock now counts as midnight.
- I’m going with 1080 pixels for New Year’s.
- All I’m here for is the Champagne.
- I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t change.
- New year, new you. 365 brand new excuses.
- More sparkle, less bitter.
- 2022 is my vision.
- Let’s hope my resolutions last longer than last year. Just one day to go!
- My cup of tea used to be you, but I now drink champagne.
- I enjoy watching the ball drop. I realize I’m not the only one who did that all year long.
- In advance, I apologize for writing “2021” everywhere for six months.
- I’m not different from last year-now I’m just hungover.
- One of my New Year’s resolutions is to stop spending time with people who ask me what my resolutions are.
- I look forward to making some decisions tonight!
- Why did 6 fear 9? It’s because 9, 8, 7…
- You’re expecting a clever caption, aren’t you? Yeah, that’s so last year.
- It would be great if I could quit drinking this year, but I’m not a quitter.
We hope these captions will make your posts rock in the coming year