Are you ready to belly laugh at Funny Valentines Day quotes that are filled with wit, sarcasm, and insightful commentary?
It’s Valentine’s Day when you want to celebrate that special someone in your life. You may be looking for the perfect gift, flowers, and even the perfect love song to sing to your sweetheart. However, romance isn’t the only thing that matters. There’s humor too. Check out these funny Valentine’s Day quotes.
In these funny Valentine’s Day quotes, love, relationships, marriage, and other hysterical traits of the heart are poked fun at. Make your Valentine laugh with these funny words. Browse these Valentine’s Day memes, jokes, and puns for more holiday humor. They’re sure to make you laugh. So, have a fun-filled Valentine’s Day Mate💝!
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes quotes to make you laugh
- When we talk about funny Valentine’s day quotes, none can beat the class of Charles Shulz. “It’s all about love,” he says. “However, a little chocolate here and there doesn’t hurt.”
- Then we’ve got the witty David Letterman with his hilarious money-saving hack for V day. A great way to save money on Valentine’s Day is: Break up on February 13. Makeup on February 15.”
Let’s look at some more great ones.
- “Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds us that if we don’t have someone special, we are alone.” Lewis Black
- Love is like a fire. You can never tell whether it will warm your heart or burn your house down.
- Despite marrying the man of your dreams fourteen years later, you’re still married to a couch that burps.
- Love, they say, is blind. How come lingerie is so popular?
- A relationship isn’t complicated by love; it’s by the people in it.
- Would you mind rephrasing the question if the answer is love?
- All things except poverty and toothache can be conquered by love.
- As a man ages, he gets better. I told my wife that. Then she locked me in the cellar.
- An understanding and kind man is what I’m looking for. Is that too much to ask from a millionaire?
- The life of a good husband is similar to that of a stand-up comic. You can’t call yourself a beginner before you’ve been doing it for ten years.
- Although you can’t buy love, you pay significantly for it.
- A husband is like a fire that goes out when left unattended. 😂
- Couples who love each other are stupid together.
- It is said that love is never having to apologize, and marriage means you have to say everything twice.
- Marriage is good for you. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will end up becoming a philosopher.”
- The only three things women need in life are food, water, and compliments.
- When you fall in love, you fill up your heart as you empty your brain.
- The Day when singles rub their noses in their lack of partners and couples rub their noses in their lack of time.”
- “I got a Valentine’s Day card from my girlfriend. She wrote, ‘Take my heart!’ Take my hand! Hold my lips! Just like her. Protecting the best part for herself.”
- You shouldn’t feel bad if you see your ex dating someone else. Do you remember your parents taught you to give the less fortunate what you don’t need?
- Being married is wonderful. It’s great to find that one person you’ll annoy forever.
Pick out your favorite one and let us know in the comments below why you like it.